Friday, September 21, 2007

E-MAIL FROM BRO. ED SANTOS OF ITALY

Dear Brod Jet,


Greetings! in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so glad to hear from you there in the Philippines. It's been quite a time that you heard of us out here in Italy. The reason is that we don't have an Internet connection and we just have it connected this month. We scarcely have the time to go to Internet shop and drop an email to you there. Our life here is self supporting go to work and still do the household chores.Time runs so fast that we are now two 2 years here in this place and still have a hard time learning their language which is the reason why working is not that easy due to communication gap. But God is so good that He gave me a good job and work in an office and always lift me up and help me confront all my difficulties. Now I'm beginning to get acquainted with the place. I'm so thankful that you always include us in your prayers.I started to browse the daan ng katotohanan blog at the Internet and was really glad to see that the work for the Lord in the Philippines is continuing and I hope that you always have the time to keep us updated. I was bless to know that there is a work now in Samar and brethren in Marinduque are really stepping forward for the Lord. This is for now.
Regards to everybody.

Love,
Brod Eddie & Family









(Gracie Anne Santos)

No comments: